Bank conveniently and security with the Bank of America® Mobile Banking app for U.S.-based accounts. Read More
• View account balances and review activity
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Set alerts for important account info
Transfer Money and Pay Bills
• Securely send and receive money with Zelle® using a U.S. mobile number or email address¹
• Transfer funds between your Bank of America and linked Merrill accounts
• Pay bills
• Take photos of checks to deposit them
• Get immediate confirmation that your check is processing²
Erica, Your Virtual Financial Assistant³
• Ask Erica to find transactions, pay bills and more
• Get valuable alerts, and helpful insights
• Set up Touch ID® / Face ID®
• If fraudulent activity is suspected on your card, we’ll notify you
• View security center
• With our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee, you’re not liable for fraudulent transactions when reported promptly⁴
Manage Investments with Merrill
• Trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds
• View up-to-date Market data, news, and quotes
• Send messages and documents securely to your advisor
See the Online Banking Service Agreement at bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement for more information. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.
¹ Zelle transfers require enrollment and must be made from a Bank of America consumer checking or savings account to a domestic bank account or debit card. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
² Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions apply.
³ Erica only listens or speaks when you tap the microphone and retains interactions to optimize your experience. Erica speaks aloud and hears and responds to all voices. Erica is only available in English.
⁴ You’re not liable for fraudulent Mobile Banking transactions when you notify the bank within 60 days of the transaction first appearing on your statement and comply with security responsibilities.
Investing involves risk. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities.
Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (also referred to as "MLPF&S" or "Merrill") makes available certain investment products sponsored, managed, distributed or provided by complanies that are affiliates of Bank of America Corporation ("BofA Corp"). MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, registered investment adviser, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of BofA Corp. Insurance and annuity products are offered through Merrill Lynch Life Agency Inc. ("MLLA"), a licensed insurance agency and wholly owned subsidiary of BofA Corp.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A., and affiliated banks, Members FDIC and wholly-owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
• Are Not FDIC Insurance
• Are Not Bank Guaranteed
• May Lose Value
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Features may only be available for certain account types.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google emojis are used herein under license.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2022 Bank of America Corporation
In this release, we've made some minor enhancements and bug fixes. Read More
We're always making improvements, so turn on automatic app updates to get the latest. Go to Google Play Store > Menu > Settings > Auto-update apps, and set your preference.