Open Radio is a project that provides the ability to listen to world wide radio stations over the internet. Read More
Its main features are:
- Mobile device (Jelly Bean, 4.2.x, API level 17 and newer);
- Android Automotive OS (https://developers.google.com/cars/design/automotive-os);
- Android Auto (http://android.com/auto);
- Android TV (https://www.android.com/tv), however, the support is very general.
How to exit (the only one proper way):
- while you are in the Open Radio's view, press Back until you exit.
How to add radio station:
Legacy version (5.2.247) can be downloaded at:
Please note :
- Open Radio itself is an ads free application, nevertheless, some radio stations include advertisements when providing their internet stream. Unfortunately, Open Radio can not control this;
- Open Radio does not own any database, therefore it can not modify any existing stream. Please, visit "www.radio-browser.info" to coordinate with the database owner;
- database is community driven, it is free and everyone is welcome to contribute; it is not ideal and has a lot of drawbacks, but please, respect it;
- very important, me and the database owner do a lot to keep these projects open for everyone. I, personally, don't ask for any financial support, instead, I do ask to respect the job we have done.
For any suggestions, please use issues tracker: