ASTRO File Manager & Cleaner is the all-in-one app to organize, move, and back up your files easily and clean up your android phone’s memory. It has a user-friendly interface for easy navigation and simple folder management of your internal, external, and cloud storages. ASTRO is being used by 150M+ users worldwide since 2009. ASTRO Organizer is free to use and has no advertising! Read More
Control all your digital files with ASTRO FILE MANAGER & CLEANER
It doesn’t have to be a hassle to organize your files. ASTRO File Manager allows you to:
• Move, copy, share, rename, files on internal storage, SD card, and cloud space with its file explorer.
• Sort and categorize files: Have fast access to all of your files on internal and external memory space. Manage your folders effectively with this android file organizer and browser!
• Easily explore all your images, tools, videos, music, apps, and recent folders from the home screen.
• Manage downloads: view which files were recently downloaded and move them to a different folder.
Storage Cleaner for free
Not enough storage space on your phone for all your favorite apps and games? With the ASTRO File Manager Cleaner you can:
• Free your android phone memory with recommendations for deleting folders and files consuming memory usage.
• Sort and organize files by size and find out which of them are taking up the most space.
• Backup important photos and files with this data manager: securely move, copy and backup files to SD cards or any safe cloud space and clean your storage space.
Storage Manager & File Organizer
Expand your phone storage and manage your cloud accounts. This free manager allows you to:
• Make the most out of your cloud storages and manage them all together in one app!
• Connect, share, and sync up all your favorite cloud tools: Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Yandex Cloud, and soon more!
• Manage apps: easily backup apps to your SD card, easily restore all your apps after a factory reset or delete multiple apps.
You don’t have to worry about others being able to access your files. With ASTRO security features you can easily hide your files and lock them in a secure vault.
• All your pictures, videos and other files will stay hidden no matter if it’s on your device or Cloud accounts.
• Make your files invisible in seconds by tapping the “eye” icon.
• Create a secret vault and keep your private information safe by locking files with a PIN or a password.
• Customize your vault and hide it on your Home screen.
• Access the vault and its contents easily with a PIN, Face recognition or a Fingerprint.
ASTRO File Manager is one of the best free file managers for Android. It allows local and cloud storage management and lets you organize files between internal memory, MicroSD, and supports all major cloud services. Also, it combines your data file manager for both online and local. It provides a file explorer that can easily clean and delete any unwanted app or folder, giving clear information about performance and data usage.
Download this browser and file manager and enjoy the comfort of having a user-friendly file commander and storage management app for free!
An app from data.ai
Trusted by more than 1 million users, data.ai is the leading global provider of mobile performance estimates. In short, we help app developers build better apps. With your consent, we collect information about your app and web activity to create market research on mobile behavior. For instance:
• Which apps & websites are used in your country?
• How many people use a specific app or website?
• How much time is spent on social networking?
• How many times per day is a specific app being used?
We do this with the help of this app.
Thank you for using ASTRO File Manager! New in this release: Read More
* Use ASTRO Vault to safely store your files with PIN protection and full encryption
* Next to PIN, you can also setup biometrics to access your files in Vault
* Move files from any location to Vault and keep them safe and secure
* Advanced encryption prevents third-party apps from viewing or accessing files in Vault
* Bug fixes and stability improvements
For questions and comments please reach us at [email protected]