Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on Android. No ads or in-app purchases.
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot's Best Mobile Games of 2016
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. As new stations open, redraw your lines to keep them efficient. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique.
• Twenty real-world cities will test your planning skills.
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network.
• Normal mode for quick scored games, Endless to relax, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
• Build your metro exactly how you want to with the all-new Creative mode.
• Compete against the world every day in the Daily Challenge.
• Colorblind and night modes.
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace.
Please note that Mini Metro is incompatible with some Bluetooth headphones. If you do not hear audio, please try disconnecting your headphones and restarting the game.
As a little end-of-year surprise, we've added a brand-new map to Mini Metro!
You can now make your mark on the Windy City: Chicago, on the shores of Lake Michigan in the United States. Chicago is famous for the "L", the elevated rapid transit system that originally opened in 1892.
Chicago has consistently been one of our most-requested maps, so we're delighted to be able to add it to our roster of cities - bringing the total to 25!