Get your FREE Experian Credit Report & FICO® Score* – anytime, anywhere! Checking your own report doesn’t hurt your credit, and there’s no credit card required. And now, for the first time, you can raise your FICO Score instantly with Experian Boost™**. You’ll get the credit you deserve for the utility, cell phone and streaming service payments you’re already making.
See what's helping or hurting your FICO® Score, learn how your credit report impacts your FICO Score and interact with your credit in a completely re-imagined way. Always be in the know with credit monitoring and alerts that notify you when key changes to your Experian Credit Report & FICO Score occur.
Plus, take advantage of Experian CreditMatch™*** to find better credit cards and apply with confidence thanks to matches based on your FICO® Score.
FREE FICO® SCORE* and EXPERIAN CREDIT REPORT
• Track your FICO Score and see which financial behaviors are helping or hurting.
• Better understand the kind of information lenders see – like credit accounts, inquiries and public records.
• Automatically updates every 30 days upon sign-in.
• Connect your accounts to increase your FICO® Score instantly.
• Look better to lenders and save money by qualifying for better rates and offers.
• See credit card matches based on your FICO® Score.
• Compare your best options and make your choice.
• Easily lock your Experian Credit File and guard yourself against identity theft with the touch of a button.
• Prevent unauthorized credit activity with real-time alerts if someone tries to apply for credit in your name while your credit file is locked.
CREDIT MONITORING & ALERTS
• Know when your FICO® Score changes, new accounts are opened in your name or new inquiries appear
on your credit report.
• Push notifications, when enabled, will send alerts directly to your device.
• Upload your bills, and we negotiate for you. If we can’t, there is no charge.
Experian is the first company and credit bureau to offer online credit reporting services in the U.S. We empower consumers to manage and improve their financial status, while helping protect against fraud and identity theft.
Terms & Conditions: https://usa.experian.com/login/#/publicTermsAndConditionsFree
*Credit score calculated based on FICO® Score 8 model. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO Score than FICO Score 8 or another type of credit score altogether. To learn more: https://www.experian.com
**Results may vary. Some may not see improved scores or approval odds. Not all lenders use Experian credit files, and not all lenders use scores impacted by Experian Boost.
***Based on FICO® Score 8 model. Approval is not guaranteed. Some may not see savings from improved interest rates. Offers are not available in all states. See experian.com for details.
****Experian CreditLock is a separate service from Security Freeze:
https://www.experian.com/freeze/center.html. To learn more about the differences between CreditLock and Security Freeze, please visit: https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/whats-the-difference-between-
*****Bill Negotiator - Results may vary. Some may not receive negotiated discounts or savings. Learn more: https://www.experian.com/consumer-products/bill-negotiator.com
© 2021 Experian. All rights reserved. Experian. Experian and the Experian trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Experian and its affiliates. The use of any other trade name, copyright, or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the copyright or trademark holder of their product or brand. Other product and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Licenses and Disclosures.