From recording song ideas to full-fledged mobile productions, Audio Evolution Mobile sets the standard for music creation, mixing and editing on Android. Whether you are recording using the internal mic or recording from a multi-channel USB audio (*) or MIDI interface, Audio Evolution Mobile rivals desktop DAWs. Featuring virtual instruments, a vocal pitch and time editor, virtual analog synthesizer, real-time effects, mixer automation, audio loops, drum pattern editing and more, the app powers your creativity. Read More
Audio Evolution Mobile Studio was chosen the #1 Android mobile music app in Computer Music - December 2020 issue!
Don't know where to start? Check out our new tutorial video series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BePLCxWnDI&list=PLD3ojanF28mZ60SQyMI7LlgD3DO_iRqYW
• Multitrack audio and MIDI recording / playback
• Auto or manually tune your vocals with Vocal Tune Studio (*) : an editor to correct pitch and time of vocal recordings and the timing of any audio material. It features retune time, retune amount, volume and formant correction per note as well as vibrato controls.
• Virtual analog synthesizer 'Evolution One' based on the popular Synth One from AudioKit.
• Sample-based Soundfont instruments
• Drum pattern editor (including triplets and using your own audio files)
• Low latency and multichannel recording/playback using a USB audio interface (*)
• Edit audio and MIDI clips with unlimited undo/redo
• Tempo and time signature changes including gradual tempo change
• Real-time effects including chorus, compressor, delays, EQs, reverb, noise gate, pitch shifter, vocal tune etc.
• Flexible effect routing: an unlimited number of effects can be placed on a grid, featuring parallel effect paths.
• Assign LFO's to effect parameters or lock parameters to tempo
• Sidechain on the compressor effects
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Import formats such as WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, OGG and MIDI
• Mastering (mixdown) to WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file with share option
• Unlimited number of tracks and groups
• Normalize, auto split and time stretch audio
• Punch in/out
• MIDI remote control
• Projects are interchangeable with our iOS version
• Export to other DAW's by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• Cloud sync to Google Drive (backup or share/exchange projects with one of your other devices on Android or iOS and collaborate with friends)
In short: a complete portable multitrack digital audio workstation (DAW) that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine at an incredibly low price!
(*) The following optional in-app purchases are available to expand your studio (prices may vary between countries):
• A custom developed USB audio driver that bypasses the limits of Android audio when connecting a USB audio interface/mic (€3.99) : low latency, high quality multi-channel recording and playback at any sample rate and resolution that the device supports (for example 24-bit/96kHz). Please see here for more information and device compatibility: https://www.extreamsd.com/index.php/technology/usb-audio-driver
Note that you are always free to use the Android USB audio driver without this in-app purchase (with the limits that come with it like high latency and 16-bit audio).
• ToneBoosters Flowtones €8.99
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb) €3.49
• ToneBoosters V3 EQ, Compressor, Ferox €1.99 (per effect)
• ToneBoosters V4 Barricade, BitJuggler, Compressor, Dual VCF, Enhancer, EQ, ReelBus, Reverb, Sibalance, Voice Pitcher €3.99 (per effect)
• ToneBoosters V4 MBC (multi-band compressor) €5.99
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer and Vocal Tune PRO (combined) €3.49
• Vocal Tune Studio
• Loops and Soundfonts (instruments) at various prices
Online manual: https://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/android/index.html