The mountains are calling! Explore more mountains than any mountaineer! PeakFinder makes it possible… and shows the names of all mountains and peaks with a 360° panorama display.
This functions completely offline - and worldwide!
PeakFinder knows more than 650'000 peaks - from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner.
Winner of several prizes. Highly recommended by nationalgeographic.com, androidpit.com, smokinapps.com, outdoor-magazin.com, themetaq.com, digital-geography.com, …
••• Features •••
• Works offline and worldwide
• Includes more than 650'000 peak names
• Overlays the camera image with the panorama drawing *
• Realtime rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
• Digital telescope to select less prominent peaks
• 'Show me'-function for visible peaks
• Selection of the viewpoint by GPS, the peak directory or an (online) map
• Can fly like a bird from peak to peak and vertically upwards
• Shows the solar and lunar orbit with rise and set times
• Uses compass and motion sensors
• Daily updates of the peak directory
• Does not collect any data. Your data is yours
• Does not contain any recurring costs. You pay only once
• Is free of advertising
* On devices without a gyroscope and a compass sensor the camera mode is not supported.
••• Graphics output •••
In this version I have completely redesigned the graphics output. This makes PeakFinder ready for future extensions. I have tested the new functions extensively. If I missed something, please report this directly to me via email@example.com.
- Fixed error on image import function
I'm sorry for the numerous updates of the last days. I hope with this update the PeakFinder app is stable again on every Android device.