FaceApp is one of the best mobile apps for AI photo editing. Turn your selfie into a modeling portrait using one of the most popular apps with over 500 million downloads to date. FaceApp gives you everything you need to create Instagram-worthy edits for free. No more extra tapping on your screen! Read More
Use a fantastic set of AI filters, backgrounds, effects, and other tools to create a seamless and photorealistic edit in ONE TAP. You will never have to spend hours photoshopping again!
More than 60 highly photorealistic filters
• Perfect your selfies with Impression filters 🤩
• Add a beard or mustache 🧔
• Change your hair color and hairstyle 💇💇♂️
• Add volume to your hair
• Try hot & trendy makeup filters 💄
• Use creative light effects
• Remove acne and blemishes
• Smooth wrinkles
• Easily enlarge or minimize facial features
• Try out the color lens
• Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
• Total control of temperature, saturation, and more
• Gender Swap: See what you'd look like as a different gender
• Let AI find your best hairstyle and color
• Aging: try our popular Old & Young filters 👴👵👶
• Morph your photo with your favorite celebrity
• Swap faces with friends
• See what your future kids would look like
• Borrow your favorite style from different photos
• Put your face in a famous movie scene
• Try weight filters: get bigger or smaller
• And many more fun filters!
READY TO SHARE?
Share your FaceApp edits directly to your favorite social media accounts
FaceApp is powered by the most advanced neural face editing technology. It makes every photo 100% perfect to stop your followers mid-scroll. Share your enhanced photos with everyone you know and stay on top of the latest beauty trends!
Tag us with #FaceApp on social media for a chance to get featured on our official pages!
Online Tracking Opt-Out Guide
More opportunities in the Crop tool: in addition to the angle of slope configuring, this time we added the "Mirroring" option for even more customization. Moreover, we changed the Save screen opening animation. Take a look, it's really cool now! Read More