*Requires paid service* Read More
90% of top lenders use FICO® Scores– do you know yours? Get your FICO Score, from FICO. And don’t worry– checking your own credit will not hurt your score. Compare your FICO Scores and credit reports from all 3 bureaus—Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax—side-by-side and get the right credit score for your goal.
Although they may look the same, other credit scores can vary as much as 100 points from your FICO Score. With myFICO, you can view and monitor your FICO Scores and credit reports right from your fingertips. You'll get alerts on your Android device when changes are detected.
• FICO® Scores – Check your FICO Scores while on the go, including versions used in mortgage, auto and credit card lending
• Insights – Learn how your credit history affects your FICO Scores
• FICO Score Simulator – Explore how different actions could affect your FICO Scores
• Alerts – Monitor your credit and identity
• Reports – Instantly access your credit reports and credit data
• Score History Graph – Track your FICO Score 8 over time
• Credit Education – Explore videos and educational content to learn about credit and FICO Scores
• Fast and secure login with fingerprint, face or other biometric (on supported devices) plus 2-Step Verification option
Certain features are available only with eligible myFICO subscriptions. Learn more at www.myfico.com.