Omio is crossing the Atlantic!
You might know us from your train, bus and flight trips in Europe but we're here to say we're also in the U.S. of A.!
Your travel: simple, efficient and affordable, from beginning to end.
TRAVEL WITH EASE
• Book at your convenience—Hassle-free ticket booking so you can reach your destination, your way
• Skip the line—Long lines and paper tickets are a thing of the past
• Hit the road—On-the-go booking to get you there the easy way
GET THE BEST DEALS
• Save big—Compare between train, bus and flight tickets to find the cheapest, most convenient option
• Plan with confidence—No hidden fees, pay in your currency, be it Euros, Dollars, Pounds or even Rupees
• Enjoy our exclusive deals—Ticket offers from top travel partners you can't find anywhere else
DISCOVER NEW PLACES
• Marvel at our options—Trains, buses and flights to get from A to B
• Feel like home, abroad—Thousands of destinations in Europe, the United States and Canada
• Keep Europe in your pocket—Get live updates on the status of your trains and platform info when traveling the continent
Our ever-expanding selection of partners includes most transportation companies in Europe, the U.S. and Canada including:
• Trains: Amtrak, Deutsche Bahn, Eurostar, Italo NTV, NS International, National Rail, Renfe, SBB, SNCB, SNCF, Scotrail, Thalys, Trenitalia, Via Rail
• Buses: ALSA, BlaBlaBus, Eurolines, FlixBus, Go Buses, National Express, Ourbus, RedCoach, Rede Expressos, RegioJet
• Flights: Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, easyJet, Eurowings, Frontier Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Porter Airlines, Ryanair, Spirit Airlines, United Airlines, Vueling, WestJet, Wizz Air and all European and National Airlines
Need to swap, cancel or alter your plans? Our customer service team is always only a call or email away.
How can we help? https://help.omio.com/hc/en-us/
At Omio, we want you to stay safe, that’s why we’re doing what we can to help you stay informed.
We are amending our Travel Disruptions page daily with up-to-date info on travel provider policies and how to travel (if essential) safely during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Find the link in the "Your Bookings" section of the app.
Our Customer Service Team is currently experiencing exceptionally high call volumes, so we kindly ask you to contact us via our Help Center.