The Prophet (Allah bless him and grant him peace) said, "Do not set out on a journey except for three Mosques i.e. Al-masjid-Al-Haram, the Mosque of Allah's Apostle, and the Mosque of Al-Aqsa, (Mosque of Jerusalem)." Sahih Bukhari...
Allah's Apostle said, "One prayer in my Mosque is better than one thousand prayers in any other mosque excepting Al-masjid-Al-Haram."
Another narration of Hadith is “A prayer in the Masjid al-Haram is akin to a hundred thousand prayers, a prayer in my mosque to a thousand prayers, and a prayer in Bayt al-Maqdis to five hundred prayers.” Musnad of Ibn Hanbal
Another hadith is “Whoever visits my grave after I die, it is as if he visited me when I was still alive”. His (saw) grave is in Masjid an-Nabawi.
I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for." Sahih Bukhari
So if you missed praying in the Holy Mosque in Makkah or Prophet Mosque in Madinah watch Live Stream form 3 channel in High Quality.
- Watch live Makkah and Madinah from your Smartphone anytime and anywhere in HD Quality.
- Streaming is directly live from Makkah (Masjid AL-Haram Shareef) and Madinah (Masjid Nabawi)
- With this beautiful app, you can watch the Prayer in the Grand Mosque of Makkah all the time.
- You can watch Hajj and Umrah during all seasons.
- During Ramadan, you can watch Tarawih Prayer
- and more...
Mecca (Makkah) is the holiest city for Muslims where Prophet Muhammad (saw) was born and Islam appeared. Ka'ba, the Qibla of Muslims is located in Mecca and every year millions of Muslims visit it in order to perform Hajj (Pilgrimage). Masjid al-Haram, Arafat, Mash'ar al-Haram and Mina are the most important religious and holy places in the city.
The Kaaba, al-Kaʿbah al-Musharrafah (the Holy Ka'bah), is a building at the center of Islam's most important mosque, that is Masjid Al-Ḥaram (The Sacred Mosque), in the Hejazi city of Mecca (Makkah), Saudi Arabia.
Wherever they are in the world, Muslims are expected to face the Kaaba when performing Ṣalâṫ (Islamic prayer). Being the qiblah (direction of prayer), Muslims would face it when praying. The Grand Mosque of Makkah (al-Masjid al-Ḥaram), also called the Great Mosque of Mecca, is the largest mosque in the World and surrounds Islam's Qiblah (Direction of Prayer).
Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah (Madina) is the second most holy city to Muslims after Makkah Al-Mukarramah (Mecca). It has also got many other names such as Taibah, Yathrib, the City of the Messenger, and Dar Al-Hijri (Home of Immigration). It is the city whose people supported Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) when he immigrated to it from Makkah. At the city's heart is al-Masjid an-Nabawi (the Prophet's Mosque), which is the burial place of the Islamic prophet Muhammad, and is the second-holiest city in Islam after Mecca.
- You can watch Masjid-al-Haram Kaaba and Masjid An-Nabawi live 24/7.
- Live Ramadan Streaming From Makkah Al Mukarramah and Madinah Al-Munawarah.
- Live Taraweeh Recitation Streaming From Masjid al-Haraam from Makkah and Masjid An-Nabawi from Madinah
- Live Hajj Streaming From Makkah Al Mukarramah and Arafat, Mina
- Watch Live Makkah & Madinah TV 24x7x365 Anytime, Anywhere on your mobile in HD Quality.
Features of Application
• Live stream 3 channel from Masjid Al- Haraam, Kaaba, Makkah
• Live stream 3 channel from Masjid an-Nabawi
• Live Quran radio with English translations
• Adhan Pray and Hateem Pray
The content provided in this application is not hosted by us, we don’t own or claim it. The content is available free on the internet and it is the copyright of the respective owners. We just provide an organized way to explore it.