The HP Print Service Plugin is the only print driver that you'll need to easily print documents, emails and pictures from print-supported applications to a variety of HP Printers, including HP OfficeJet, HP LaserJet, HP DesignJet, HP Photosmart, HP DeskJet and HP Envy.
You can discover and print to HP printers that are:
• Connected to the same network as your mobile device
• Broadcasting a Wi-Fi Direct network
• Connected to the mobile device via a USB On-the-Go cable
You won't see the app on your device, but it's there! Just select Print or Share to PSP when you need to print. Just tap the menu button to reveal the print option. Location of menu button may vary depending on your model of Android™ device.
The HP Print Service Plugin simplifies printing on your Android™ Kitkat™ (v4.4) and newer devices. If you use Android 6 (Marshmallow) or earlier, you might need to enable the HP Print Service Plugin in your device's settings
For more information on using the HP Print Service Plugin or details on supported HP Printers, go to:
For more information on Mobile Printing in general, go to:
• Print your images exactly how you want with our new Layout feature! You can resize, rotate, flip, and more! Just send your JPG and PNG images to the HP Print Service Plugin through your app’s share menu.
• Improved support for 64-bit devices
• Reliability and performance improvements