Image-Line Remote ( IL Remote ) is a FREE tablet or phone, user-configurable virtual MIDI controller application for FL Studio and Deckadance 2. IL Remote does not make sound, it controls FL Studio and Deckadance just like a MIDI controller does.
Open FL Studio on your computer plus IL Remote on your mobile device and the connection is automatic.
NOTE: Requires Android 4 or higher. FL Studio 11.1 OR FL Studio 12.3 for control feedback
Control FL Studio instantly or link your favorite instrument and effect plugins just as you can with any MIDI controller. Use a phone, tablet or any combination with up to 15 devices simultaneously.
Use the included controller tabs covering functions including; Transport Controls, MIDI Keyboard, FPC control, Harmonizer Keyboard, Performance Mode (Clip Launcher), Gross Beat FX, Mixer and more. If the control you want isn't available then you can create your own.
IL Remote allows you to add custom tabs and add controls including Pads, Faders, Knobs, Jog Wheels, Mixer, Clip Launcher, X/Y Controls, Piano Keyboard, Harmonic Grid and Containers. There is a complete range of customization options for each control so that you can create virtually any virtual MIDI controller to suit your needs.
Please see the user manual here:
Trouble with Wi-Fi connection see here:
User forums (log in or create a free account to access):
- Feedback support when used with FL Studio 12.3 and later
- Fixed bug when assigning CC number for accelerometers and the microphone
- Fixed bugs in the mixer (on/off buttons all sending the same note number, errant MIDI message with "low eq" knobs)
- Updated splash screen to feature link to the manual and a new design
- Deckadance no-longer supported