Join the fastest growing community of LEGO fans. Conquer cool challenges, get digital building instructions, watch fun videos, see creations from other LEGO fans, and even share your own creations. It’s all in a day of LEGO Life! A safe community built specially for boys and girls, LEGO® Life is 100% free to download and 100% fun to use.
- LEGO Life is full of fun, inspiring, awesome and cool stuff. And it’s all yours.
- Check out images of what others are building – then try them out with your own LEGO bricks!
- Share images of your genius creations.
- Get the latest LEGO news about LEGO MINECRAFT™, LEGO City, LEGO Friends and more.
Your LEGO Collection in one place!
- Scan the QR code on a LEGO instruction booklet or search for your product on the app to add your product to your digital LEGO collection.
- Build LEGO sets using Instructions PLUS*, digital building instructions that let you rotate, zoom and see your model in special ghost mode giving you an intuitive LEGO building experience.
Watch LEGO videos!
- Chill out with mini movies and webisodes from LEGO Elves, LEGO Friends, LEGO City, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and LEGO DC Comics™ Super Heroes.
- Go behind the scenes with videos featuring LEGO sets and LEGO characters like Kai from LEGO NINJAGO.
Chat safely with the LEGO® Life Emoticon Keyboard!
- Use the LEGO Keyboard to speak a whole new fun visual language
- Communicate safely and positively with LEGO fans round the world!
Upgrade for free!
- Get a LEGO Account and sign in to become a SUPER USER on LEGO Life. You will be:
- Share your amazing LEGO builds
- Comment on all the cool stuff you see
- Save your Avatar
- Save the groups you joined
- Save your Friends list
- The LEGO Life app is free to download.
- It’s suitable from 5 years and up, but kids and tweens aged between 8-12 are likely to enjoy it the most.
- There’s no third-party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
- This app contains the option to enable / disable Push Notifications. Push Notifications are used to alert our users when 1) their creations have been approved by our moderators and 2) when they have received likes and comments on their creations.
The LEGO Group is dedicated to making LEGO Life safe:
- To fully enjoy the app, kids need a parent or guardian’s permission to create a LEGO Account.
- Kids use a LEGO created Nick name when commenting or liking content.
- All user comments are moderated.
- Direct chatting is not allowed
- Images revealing personally identifiable information are rejected.
As part of the LEGO Account sign-up, we will collect the following information:
- The country in which you live
- Your email address
- Date of birth
We’ll utilize your personal information to manage your account and review anonymised data to provide a safe, contextualized and excellent LEGO Life experience. You can learn more here
http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and here http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
When you upload a picture or a comment to LEGO Life, it becomes part of our app. That means it becomes the property of the LEGO Group. It also means that we own the rights to your picture, the way you have presented your model, your suggestions, comments or questions
(your “Material”). The LEGO Group has the right to use your Material for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2018 The LEGO Group.
*Instructions PLUS is available for selected products only.