Locket is a widget that shows live photos from your best friends, right to your Home Screen. You and your best friends will see new pictures from each other every time you unlock your phone. It’s a little glimpse of what everyone’s up to throughout the day. Read More
HOW IT WORKS
1. Add the Locket widget to your Home Screen
2. When friends sends you a photo, it instantly appears on your Locket widget!
3. To share a pic back, tap into the widget, take a pic with the camera, and then hit send! It appears right on your friends’ Home Screens
FOR YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS
• To keep things friendly, you can only have 20 friends on the app.
• On Locket, there’s no worrying about follower count, just add your best friends and family and live in the moment.
• With Locket, you’re able to be real and share photos to the people that matter.
REACT TO FRIENDS' PHOTOS
• Send a Locket reaction to your friends to let them know you saw their image.
• They’ll get a notification and you’ll love watching the emojis rain down on your photo.
• We don’t count or track reactions publicly, so you can be real and authentic without worrying about likes and filters of other platforms.
BUILD A HISTORY OF YOUR LOCKETS
• As you and friends snap Lockets, you’ll build up a history of all images sent.
• Share them out as photos or use our video recap feature to stitch together the memories of you and your friends, capturing those “love it” moments.
• Locket will also make you a recap video at the end of every month with all of the photos you've shared.
ADD LOCKETS FOR YOUR BESTIES AND CRUSHES
• Decorate your home screen with more photos and images dedicated to your crush or your bestie with our brand new widgets
• Add the “Crush” or “Best Friend” picture widget, and see photos only from that person. Plus, you can send images just to that person too!
Download the free app! We’re keeping Locket free so you can send photos to the people that matter (friends, family, bestie, etc.). With Locket, your phone will feel like it’s bringing you closer to your best friends.