Realistic Oriental Drums: Read More
Darbuka, Darbouka, Doumbek, Tabla, African Djembe, Baraban, Bongos, Riq, Bandir and more...
- Powerful touch
- Groove/Beat/Rhythm Maker.
- Create your own custom grooves.
- Included all top oriental rhythms examples.
- Change tempo/bpm in real-time.
- Multi-channel mixer for control and mixing the beat.
- Tap tempo detector.
- Provides accurate measure by taking an Average BPM
- High-quality graphics.
- Over 20 high-quality Darbuka and oriental drum sounds.
- Play with any song
- High-quality recording WAV File for creating your own loops
- Support Screen Recording with external mic recording
- Including multitouch and high-quality drumming darbuka for more realistically.
- high-level effects reverb.
-Real Drum set
Recommended - For high quality connect the device to speakers or headphones.
The darbuka is an arabic drum also known as also chalice drum, tarabuka, darbuka, debuka, doumbek, dumbec, dumbeg, dumbelek, toumperleki, or tablah.
The Darbuka is an Arabic drum, also known as a Chalice Drum, Tarabuka, Darbuka, Debuka, Doumbek, Dumbec, Dumbeg, Dumbelek, Toumperleki, or Tablah. It is a single-headed membranophone with a goblet-shaped body and is used mostly in the Middle East, North Africa, South Asia, and Eastern Europe. The African Djembe-Wassolou is also a goblet membranophone, and when paired with the Darbuka, it creates powerful and unique rhythms.
For the best possible experience, it is recommended to connect the device to speakers or headphones for high-quality sound. The Darbuka includes all top Oriental rhythms examples and allows you to create your own custom grooves, as well as adjust the tempo/BPM in real-time. It also features a multi-channel mixer for control and mixing the beat, a tap tempo detector, and provides an accurate measure by taking an Average BPM. Plus, it has over 20 high-quality Darbuka and Oriental drum sounds, the ability to play with any song, a high-quality recording WAV file for creating your own loops, support for screen recording with external mic recording, multitouch and high-quality drumming Darbuka for more realism, and high-level effects reverb and ululation.