Are you a freelancer, a startup or a growing SME? Your traditional bank is not tailored to your company’s needs. So we've created Qonto, the neobank for SMEs and freelancers! Open your account through the App in less than 5 minutes!
EASY BUSINESS BANKING
Qonto is THE modern banking solution tailored for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Your Qonto banking account includes:
• A current account with a French IBAN, to pay and be paid
• Smart Mastercard cards with adjustable spending limits
• Monitoring tools and simplified accounting
BUSINESS BANKING MADE EASY FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Qonto is better than any traditional bank, by making your business finances easier, from suppliers payment to accounting, everyday bookkeeping or employees’ paychecks.
More than a simple business bank account, Qonto is the financial toolkit of your company:
• Be notified in real-time when a payment occurs
• View, search and categorize transactions
• Create and manage both physical and virtual cards straight from the App
• Manage transfers effortlessly
• Scan receipts and link them to relevant transactions: say goodbye to tedious expense reports!
In just one click, create and manage Mastercard cards directly from your App:
• Physical Mastercard cards, to pay or withdraw cash anywhere
• Virtual Mastercard cards, the safest way to pay online
Manage your physical and virtual cards straight from the App!
With Qonto, wire money in a few taps. Adding a beneficiary or scheduling transfers have never been that easy with Qonto:
• Add beneficiaries instantly, manage your transfer beneficiaries in a few taps
• Send and receive SEPA transfers
• Make transfers in more than 18 foreign currencies and 38 countries at mid-market rates (the best FX rates)
BUDGET, EXPENSES AND TEAM MANAGEMENT
A lot more effective than your current banking account, Qonto lets you run your finances effectively:
• Unlimited transactions and expenses history
• Real-time dashboards to track your company’s cash position and team expenses
• Automated categorization of incomes and expenses (incl. VAT)
IS QONTO A BANK?
Here are the questions that come up regularly:
• Is Qonto a bank?
• Is Qonto a real bank account?
Qonto is an OLINDA SAS brand, registered with TREEZOR SAS to be supervised by the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR), under number 819489626.
Funds on your Qonto account are protected by the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR), attached to the Banque de France and segregated by Crédit Mutuel Arkéa.
Registration with the App is available for following french legal forms: micro-entreprises, professions libérales, SASU and EURL. Other legal forms car register with the web App (app.qonto.eu). Qonto will be soon available for other european countries.
• Contact us at email@example.com to share your thoughts or let us know which feature you'd like us to prioritise.
• If you like Qonto, don't forget to rate our App! It matters to us!
We hope you like Qonto as much as we enjoy building it!