The purpose NMEA Tools is to log your RAW GPS information (NMEA sentences) to a file on your SD card. Also, it can parse a NMEA file. Read More
1. Log RAW NMEA sentences
2. Display the route in Google Map
3. Support background logging
4. Show latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, PDOP and HDOP
5. Parse a NMEA file
6. Support GPS , GLONASS and BeiDou systems
Features in PRO version :
1. No limitation of capturing NMEA sentences
2. NMEA sentence filter
3. No advertisement
4. Support Dropbox file uploading using built-in Dropbox engine
*** The NMEA logging function does not work on some phones. Please test your phone with the NMEA tools before you buy the PRO version
* Modify/delete SD card contents is used to write NMEA file to SD card
* Internet access is used for ad and Google Map
* Prevent phone from sleeping is used to keep the screen on for user taking lap
How to use the app ?
Press top left "GPS" icon to enable GPS.
Press "Log" button to start logging NMEA data. To stop logging, press the "Log" button again
Press "Save" icon to save the logging data to NMEA file
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
2. If you like this app, please purchase the PRO version.
All other trade names mentioned in this app or the other documentation provided by this app are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holder. This app is not related or affiliated in any way these companies.