Mastermind is a game of wit and reflection, it consists of hitting a secret code composed of a sequence of colors, it is hidden behind the upper red shield.
You have 2 game modes:
- CLASSIC: is the ORIGINAL game mode. The position of each clue does not correspond to the position of each color, that is. the clues do not add information about the position of the colors.
- INITIATION: for players without experience. The position of each clue corresponds to the position of each color, that is, the clue of the first position corresponds to the color of the first position, and so on.
and of 4 types of game:
- Mini 4: secret code of 4 colors.
- Super 5: secret code of 5 colors.
- Mega 6: secret code of 6 colors.
- Giant 7: secret code of 7 colors.
Game layout (from left to right):
1st Column: Numerical sequence that establishes the order of the game.
2nd Column: Clues.
3rd Column: Rows where the colors must be placed to guess the code.
4th Column: Colors in play.
How to play?
The colors must be placed in the desired position of the row in play, you have the following movements:
- Drag and drop.
- Push the desired color and then push the destination position.
The rows are filled consecutively from the first to the last, the order can not be altered; When a row is filled, it is blocked and it is passed to the next row.
-Once the row in play is complete, the clues appear.
-The game ends when the code is correct or complete the last row.
- Auto save/load: If you stop playing before the end of the game, it is automatically saved; in the next session, the game is automatically loaded and you can continue playing where you left off.
What do the clues indicate?
- Black color: a color that exists in the secret code has been placed in a correct position.
- White Color: a color that exists in the secret code has been placed in a wrong position.
- Empty: a color has been placed that does not exist in the secret code.
Row in game:
- Delete a color: drag and drop it out of the row.
- Change a position color: drag and drop it in the desired position.
- Place colors: you can select them from column 4 where all the available colors are, or from any row that contains colors.
- Autocomplete: available for the initiation level. When a color is correct and is in the correct position, to move to the next row, appears automatically.
- Repeated colors: the secret code may contain repeated colors.
- Extra color: one more color.
- Zoom: the row in game will appear enlarged. To move it you have to press on the number and drag.
- Sound: activate or deactivate.