★★★ Interactive Watch Face for WearOS 2.0. ★★★
Digital and analog interactive watch face with Premium upgrade option.
You can always use it for free and it has core options and design, but Premium version comes with lot more features and options.
★★★ Free version: ★★★
✔ Watch and phone battery indicator
✔ 24 hour format
✔ Screen time
★★★ Premium version: ★★★
✔ 2 watch hands
✔ Interactive menu with app shortcuts
✔ 5 days weather forecast (2 weather providers)
✔ Automatic or manual weather location
✔ Google FIT step counter with 7 days history
✔ Indicator in watch (Weather and app shortcuts)
✔ Shortcuts for Hangouts, Google Keep, Google Maps, Alarm clock, Stopwatch, Translate, Flashlight, Timer, Google Fit, Agenda, Find my phone
✔ Full ambient mode
✔ Smooth seconds
✔ System indicator positions
✔ Removed ads
★★★ Configuration in the companion app ★★★
✔ Automatic or custom added weather location (NEW!)
✔ Smooth seconds or tick seconds
✔ Screen time settings
✔ Weather update time
✔ Simple and full ambient mode
✔ Peek card configuration (transparent, small or big)
★ How to select shortcuts in the position (complication) ★
- Long tap on the watch face
- System shows icon "gear" for the watch face settings. Tap on it
- Select "Customize" option
- Select "Complications" option
- Select desired position
- Select "External Complication"
- Find "General" from list and select it
- Select "App shortcut" and choose desired app
You are ready to go.
★ Wear OS 2.0 integration
• Fully standalone! (iPhone and Android compatible)
• External complication data for the indicators
!! Please contact us if you have any trouble with the app !!
How do I install the watch face on Wear OS 2.0?
1. Install it from Google Play Wear Store on your watch.
2. Install the companion app for fully customization (Android phone devices).
Why I can not see steps or activity data in a built-in complication?
To see steps and other fit data, you need to connect the app with Google Fit.
There are two options:
1. Connect to Google Fit via settings located on your smartwatch
2. Connect to Google Fit via settings located on the phone companion app (only for Android phone devices)
The watch face CANNOT be installed on smartwatches with TizenOS (Samsung Gear 2, 3, ..) or any other OS except WearOS
★ PERMISSIONS Explained