Einstein Challenge is a logic problems puzzle to challenge your brain. It is known as different names, such as Logic Problems, Logic Games, Dell Puzzle, Zebra Puzzle or Sherlock Holmes Puzzle.
• Hundreds of Riddles: 3000 logic riddles, all free! No packs to buy.
• Increasing Difficulty: Several grid sizes, from 4x4 to 12x9 - the bigger the harder.
• Filters for Experts: Filters to help you find hints related to the elements you want.
• Mobile Riddle: Fully adapted to mobile interface: no clumsy triangular grid as the paper version.
This logic game presents some logic problems that gives you several clues describing a scenario involving a number of people. Each person has a certain job, owns a different pet, likes some kind of sport, among other attributes. Your role in this logic game is to do a massive intelligence work: by using pure logic thinking and elimination, to uniquely deduce the whole riddle based on only a few initial clues.
How to Play video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w62vqmvUSIw
Clues on the logic puzzle follow these lines:
"The English wears the Sherlock Cap. The American likes Wine. The one that owns a Fox doesn't drink Beer..."
If you like pure logic problems and other logic games, dont miss this one!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.facebook.com/groups/288035414684910/
- Small bug fixes (September 2018)
- Added 100 new boards per difficulty
- Added GDPR consent message
- Several performance improvements (less battery consumption)
- Added Italian language
Please send bug reports, feedback and grammar corrections via email: email@example.com