Switch on/off settings on your mobile phone:
• Wi-Fi Hotspot (Tethering),
• Vibrate/Mute mode,
• Data synchronisation.
• Auto brightness,
• Power saving,
Set values (accessible only in the App):
• Ringtone, Media and Notifications sounds.
• Flashlight (Torch),
• Lock the screen,
• Find my phone.
• GPS state,
• NFC state,
• Battery level,
• Wi-Fi signal strength (updated in real-time),
• Phone signal strength (updated in real-time).
• 'Phone signal strength' doesn't work on some devices. In this case shows Gear battery level in the app and nothing in the Widget.
• 'Power saving' not exactly the same as your phone toggle. It's turn off Wi-Fi, Tethering, Sound, Vibrate and set Brightness to minimum.
• Mobile data toggle doesn't work on Android devices 5.0 and above. It's prohibited by Google. Sorry.
Open this app "Toggles Gear" on the phone and grant/activate all permissions that app is need.
Note: This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
To use the option 'Lock the screen', this app requesting the ‘android.permission.BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN’ permission.
• Samsung Galaxy Watch
• Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
• Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
• Samsung Gear S3 Frontier
• Samsung Gear S3 Classic
• Samsung Gear Sport
• Samsung Gear S2