Welcome to the most realistic hospital simulation game dedicated to animals.
• Perform highly realistic surgery
• Take care of cats, dogs, tigers and many other pets & animals
• Unlock all types of buildings (Operating rooms, MRI, Pet Salon, Ambulance garage and more)
• Achieve more than 200 missions
• Complete 6 full stories. Follow the stories of Edan, Ash, Tiny and their lovely pets.
• Hire & manage your medical staff such as vets, nurses, assistants, technicians & groomers
• Expand your pet hospital by adding new floors!
• Stay Tuned! Regular events happen in the game!
SAVE ADORABLE PETS & EXOTIC ANIMALS
Doctor we need you! Operate Now: Animal Hospital is the first animal surgery game. Get the chance to operate pets (cats, dogs) & wild animals such as tigers and become the best vet surgeon of the world.
BUILD THE ULTIMATE ANIMAL HOSPITAL
If you like building games, this is the right game for you. Create your own hospital, extend the number of floors and choose the design of the rooms. Operate Now: Animal Hospital is meant to be the most realistic hospital simulation. You will have to build medical departments like in a real hospital such as operating rooms, examination rooms, ambulance garage, MRI etc.
Hire & train your staff like in a management game and make your hospital a reference in the world.
DIVE INTO BREATHTAKING STORYLINES
Live dramatic storylines centered around charismatic characters working in your hospital:
Meet Edan Stone
Edan arrives to the hospital shortly after reading about it on social media. She’s an idealistic vet. Student, specializing on zoological medicine. Very talented, and she knows it. She’s hot tempered and frequently annoying in her self-righteous confidence.
Meet Tim “Tiny” Thornton
“Tiny” to his friends, is one of the older members of the team. A well-built ex-con working on parole with a heart of gold and a soft spot for all furry creatures great and small. He’s been with Ash since the beginning as a volunteer, and was promoted to nurse by him, solely because of his experience and care he put in the job. This doesn’t sit right with Edan. He looks after the animals that stay overnight and is also part time bouncer when things get heavy with the developer. Has more than his fair share of street smarts.
And more characters are waiting for you!