You’re in control of your auto insurance discount with Drive Safe & Save. Get a discount just for signing up! Then at your next renewal, we’ll tailor your rate based on how you drive. Read More
How it works
• Record your driving habits using your smartphone, along with a free Bluetooth beacon we ship to you
• Review your trips on interactive maps featuring alerts for rapid acceleration, fast cornering and hard braking
• Get tips on how to improve your driving scores based on key driving characteristics
• Trips record automatically. No need to log in or manually start the app each time you drive
Installation instructions for the app:
1. Download the Drive Safe & Save app.
2. Once downloaded, log in using your statefarm.com® user ID and password**.
3. We’ll ship you a Bluetooth beacon after you enroll. When it arrives in the mail, come back to the app and follow the “Complete Setup” instructions.
•A trip automatically begins when you start driving, so there is no need to manually start or repeat app login.
•Do not use your phone while driving.
You’re on your way to a discount* on your State Farm auto insurance premium.
*In some cases, how you drive determines how much discount you may receive. Discounts may vary by state and coverages selected. A discount may not be available in California or North Carolina, depending on individual facts and circumstances.
**We use your statefarm.com account for Drive Safe & Save access. No account yet? No worries. You can create a statefarm.com user ID and password in the Drive Safe & Save app. The policy must be in the format of a first and last name. Businesses, trusts, DBA, etc. are not eligible at this time for a statefarm.com account. Contact your State Farm agent for details.
We updated a few things to make your app experience better. Read More
• Push notifications are easier to read.
• (Android 12 mobile devices) To make sure the app can connect to your vehicle’s Drive Safe & Save beacon, you’ll see a permission request for nearby devices.