Yatse is the only Kodi remote you will ever need to control all your devices. Read More
With its complete integration of Kodi, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin and your local device, Yatse unleashes the power of all your media. Play it from anywhere to anywhere in a nice and efficient way.
Yatse is simple, beautiful and fast, but also provides everything you have always wanted to enhance your use of your media centers, including many features that you never thought you needed or were possible.
Fast, efficient support, and updates every month since 2011, allows us to offer more features and have a higher rating than any other competitor
Making Yatse the best original Kodi remote control for Android and the most advanced media center controller.
• Stream from Kodi, Plex, Emby and Jellyfin to your Android device, UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, FireTV, Roku and Smart TV devices*
• Cast your phone media to your Kodi, UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, FireTV, Roku and Smart TV devices*
• Native support for Plex, Emby and Jellyfin servers*
• Integration with BubbleUPnP (Server and Android) to bring transcoding to Kodi and your phone*
• Full Android Wear (Companion app) and Auto support
• Offline Media* with smart sync to always have the next episodes ready to watch
• Powerful internal Audio Player* with gapless and support for many codecs
• Audio books functions like playback speed or song, albums, playlist resuming.
• Unlimited Custom Commands* to gain access to the most advanced Kodi remote functions
• Cloud Save* for easy backup and restoration of all your settings, hosts and commands
• AV Receiver plugins* for direct volume control of your supported receivers from Yatse
SOME OTHER FEATURES
• Natural voice commands
• Modern and intuitive interface, optimized for phones and tablets
• Completely configurable to fill all your needs
• DashClock / Muzei extensions
• Quickly find your media with advanced sorting, smart filters and global search
• Wake on LAN (WOL) and power control options
• Multiple plugins for SMS, call and notification forwarding or starting Kodi remotely
• Send media from YouTube or browser to Kodi or other players
• Optimized for speed and low battery usage
• Support multiple themes and host colors*
• Multiple widgets
• Tasker plugin and API to remote control Kodi and Yatse from other applications
And much more, just install and try.
HELP AND SUPPORT
• Official website: https://yatse.tv
• Setup and usage documentation: https://yatse.tv/wiki
• FAQ: https://yatse.tv/faq
• Community forums: https://community.yatse.tv/
Please use email, website or application help section for support and feature requests. Comments on Play Store do not give enough information and do not allow us to contact you back.
The free version is a fully functional Kodi remote without any ads.
Advanced functions (marked *) and support for other media centers requires the pro version.
A free trial is available so you can test the application fully before purchase.
• Limitations in Kodi prevent most Addons and PVR from casting
• Kodi does not support transcoding, make sure that your media are compatible with your player or you use our native BubbleUPnP integration
• See https://yatse.tv/kore if you think official means better and older
• All commons forks like SPMC, OSMC, MrMC, Librelec, Openelec are fully supported
• Kodi™/XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation (https://kodi.tv/)
• The screenshots contain content copyright Blender Foundation (https://www.blender.org)
• All images used under their respective CC Licenses (https://creativecommons.org)
• Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual media copyrighted or not, is purely coincidental
Version 10.13.0 Read More
• Finally fully targeting Android 12. (Please show interest on the forums about Material YOU themes if any).
• Many small fixes backported from Symfonium.
• Many many other things that can't fit here.
If you have any issue please contact us!
If you like this, do not forget to rate the application and purchase the In-App Unlocker to ensure continued development.