GoPro HDR Pro app is for GoPro Hero 4, Hero 5 and Hero 6 cameras (though Hero 6 already provide in-build HDR feature). The app allows you to capture multiple images with different exposure and Shutter speed (bracketing). The images can then be stitched into a single HDR (High Dynamic Range), well-exposed, noise-reduced, image inside phone only. User can also use other third party applications to process HDR Image.
User can also control their camera remotely.
- Control your camera remotely
- Bracket shooting for GoPro Hero 4 , Hero 5 and Hero 6 cameras.
- Processing HDR inside Phone.
- Select camera Modes from app and start capturing.
- Time-lapse Photo and Time-lapse video mode available
- The GoPro camera has to be connected with your Android device over WiFi all the time.
- We recommend to use a tripod for capturing HDR shots for best results.
- Tested with GoPro Hero 4 Silver/Black, Hero 5 and Hero 6 Black.
- The app is intended to capture exposure series (bracketing).